Effective Date: May 25, 2018.
The terms “we”, “us”, and “our” refer to Crystal Lights OÜ (the “Company”). The term “Site” refers to www.crystallightsboutique.com. The term “user,” “you” and “your” refers to site visitors, customers and any other users of the site.
Information We Collect
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you create an online account, sign up to receive our emails, communicate with us on the Site or via third-party social media sites, and place an order on the Site.
The type of information we may collect include your:
- email address
- zip code
- billing address
- payment card information
- products ordered
- purchase date
- any other information you choose to provide
We will use this information to:
- provide the products and services you request, process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and receipts
- respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service
- communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, and provide news and information you’ve opted in for
- send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages
The type of information we may collect include:
- type of browser you use
- access times
- pages viewed
- time spent on pages
- links clicked
- your IP address
- the referring link through which you accessed the Site
- conversion information
We may use this information for various purposes, including:
- improving our Site
- understanding which areas and features of the Site are popular
- understanding campaign effectiveness
- tailoring our communications to you
- delivering advertising and content targeted to your interests on the Site
How Your Information is Shared
We may share information about you to third parties providing services on our behalf, including:
- payment processing and authorization
- fraud protection and credit risk reduction
- order fulfillment
- marketing and promotional material distribution
- site evaluation
- data collection, storage, management, analysis
- any other services designed to assist the Company
The third party service providers Crystal Lights OÜ uses are:
- Secure paying processing by Maksekeskus AS → http://maksekeskus.ee/
- Email marketing by Klaviyo → https://www.klaviyo.com/
- Google Analytics → https://analytics.google.com/analytics/web/
Company may also release information about our users when legally required to do so, at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation, or to verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing our site and applicable laws.
We take reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
For EU Residents
What Rights Do You Have Regarding Your Personal Data?
You have certain rights with respect to your Personal Data, including those set forth below. For more information about these rights, or to submit a request, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that in some circumstances, we may not be able to fully comply with your request, such as if it is frivolous or extremely impractical, if it jeopardizes the rights of others, or if it is not required by law, but in those circumstances, we will still respond to notify you of such a decision. In some cases, we may also need you to provide us with additional information, which may include Personal Data, if necessary to verify your identity and the nature of your request.
- Access: You can request more information about the Personal Data we hold about you and request a copy of such Personal Data. You can also access certain of parts of your Personal Data by logging into your account and reviewing your profile.
- Rectification: If you believe that any Personal Data we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, you can request that we correct or supplement such data. You can also correct some of this information directly by logging on to your account and editing the data in your profile.
- Erasure: You can request that we erase some or all of your Personal Data from our systems, simply email us at email@example.com and request your account be closed and the data be deleted.
- Withdrawal of Consent: If we are processing your Personal Data based on your consent (as indicated at the time of collection of such data), you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please note, however, that if you exercise this right, you may have to then provide express consent on a case-by-case basis for the use or disclosure of certain of your Personal Data, if such use or disclosure is necessary to enable you to utilize some or all of our Services.
- Portability: You can ask for a copy of your Personal Data in a machine-readable format. You can also request that we transmit the data to another controller where technically feasible.
- Objection: You can contact us to let us know that you object to the further use or disclosure of your Personal Data for certain purposes.
- Restriction of Processing: You can ask us to restrict further processing of your Personal Data.
- Right to File Complaint: You have the right to lodge a complaint about Company’s practices with respect to your Personal Data with the supervisory authority of your country or EU Member State.
We do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 18, you should use this site only with the involvement of a parent or guardian and should not submit any personal information to Company.
Updating Your Information
You may update, correct or delete your online account information at any time by logging into your account and navigating to the “My Account” page.
You can opt out of receiving promotional communications from us at any time by using the unsubscribe link in the footer of all promotional or marketing e-mails.
Write to us at the contact information listed below.
Do Not Track Signals
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually set your browser to remove or reject cookies, but note that doing so does not necessarily affect third party flash cookies used in connection with the Site. If you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of the Site.
In addition, many web browsers support Do Not Track technology. Company currently does not have the ability to recognize Do Not Track Signals.
Our third party advertising providers may continue to use information about your web viewing activities to tailor advertising to your interests across different websites even when you have Do Not Track enabled in your browser.
To learn more about Do Not Track, visit: http://www.allaboutdnt.org/
Changes to the Policy
Crystal Lights OÜ
Peterburi tee 90f
Tallinn, 11415 Harjumaa
Phone: +372 5663 7589